Amazing skin for less
Turmeric, or else known in India as ‘Haldi’, is a native South Asian spice derived from curcuma long plant, belonging to the ginger family. It is commonly used in the Indian tradition and culture for centuries as a beauty product. It is a natural and an inexpensive ayurvedic remedy for treating several skin problems and getting great skin. Turmeric is a good antioxidant, and an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial agent.
Combining Turmeric with several other natural ingredients can help clear acne, scaring, wrinkles and getting beautiful glowing skin.
Below our instructions for our home make traditional turmeric mask! Enjoy!!!
Get ready to have amazing skin …. Without the $$$$
What you need
- 1Tbs Gram Flour
- 1Tsp Turmeric
- 1Tsp Almond oil
- 1Tsp Milk or Plain yogurt (contains lactic acid, which is an alpha hydroxy acid and it exfoliates the skin)
(If you have a tan that you would like to get rid of you can also add a 1Tsp of lemon juice)
- Wash face thoroughly and remove any make-up that you have on.
- Pull back all hair away from the face (don’t want things to get too messy).
- Wear a top that you wouldn’t mind if it gets stained.
(If you do end up getting something that you like stained you can give it a hand wash and leave it out in the sun to dry, should do the trick).
Preparing mask and application:
- Combine all ingredients apart from almond oil into a bowl.
- Apply 80% of the mask to face and neck evenly.
- Add the almond oil to the rest of the 20% of the remaining mask and apply around the eyes. This will help moisturise, remove dark circles and ease out lines around the eyes.
- Wash mask off with warm water and dab the face down gently with a cloth.
How often to apply mask
We would recommend using the mask twice a month. This would keep the skin glowing and also keep it fresh and youthful. If you are suffering from Acne or have pimples and scaring you can use this more often.